Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bountiful Baskets

 Baskets are ready to be picked up.
Our haul!

My friend, Sherre, has been talking about Bountiful Baskets.  I was intrigued about the idea.  So I signed up for one this week.  Really, yesterday I was so excited about getting up early to go and get our basket.  Pretty silly, eh?  It was fun.  Cool to see all the laundry baskets lined up with all their goodies.  Paul loaded the veggies and I was grabbing the fruit.  I didn't realize until we go home that there were artichokes in the box!  The only thing that I wasn't too thrilled about were the tomatoes.  They look a bit unripe.  Now to find some fun recipes to use all this fresh produce!

1 comment:

  1. Great looking produce! Is it an Ephraim thing? How much?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1