Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Knitting with Karen

Karen's spinning wheel.

A carved wood bowl made by Karen's husband.

Karen's shawls, ready to slip on when it gets chilly.

Her beautiful handmade wood buttons.

My latest bowl

A new photo of my blue bowl.

I was over to Karen's for coffee and knitting this morning!  She helped me photograph my bowls.  I felt like my photos on my Etsy listings were not as good as they should be.  One of my problems is that I don't have shade. And there was a lot of lovely shade and ferns in Karen's backyard!  I have a sweater that I have been working on that is hibernating.  It is a cardigan for my daughter.  The wood buttons that Karen makes will be perfect for it!  So I need to drag it out of hiding and get working on it again.

3 comments:

  1. It was a delightful visit Sylvia and of course your freshly (still warm!)roasted coffee is pure heaven! I so enjoyed seeing your gorgeous bowls too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for all your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great photos. It looks like you will need to take all your etsy photos at Karen's. I love her wooden buttons and her husband's bowl. I need to think of something to use them in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1