Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day weekend

Another Bountiful Basket day.

My haul!

Hiking with the puppy dogs.

I had a wonderful weekend.  I picked up another Bountiful Basket on Saturday morning.  I got there a bit later than last week, so fewer baskets were left to choose from.  I was thrilled to see more red potatoes, last week they were so delicious!  I also bought a gallon of olive oil.

The kids all came down for the day.  We did the park with Zack and the dogs.  Everyone had a good time.  The men grilled steaks and the women made the salads for lovely dinner on Saturday afternoon.  On Sunday, those still in town went "Up the Mountain" as it is known around these parts.  We went on a hike, but Zack didn't last too long.  It was still nice.  The dogs love hiking in the mountains.  All in all, a good time was had by all.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by1