Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's going to be a hot one!

I like old steel roofing!

New location!

A nice basket!

Yard art!

Kiddie wheelbarrow.

We haven't bought a Bountiful Basket for a couple of weeks.  We were going to be camping on the pick up day.  So when I went online to order for this week, it was a surprise that our location in Epraim was no longer available.  I set up an order for the Manti location instead.  It is only about 6 miles from our house.  A nice new house and then there was this cool old barn/workshop type building across the street.  Great photo op!  You find that all over these small central Utah towns, old historic buildings mixed in with 50's, 70's and brand new homes!  

My cousin had posted on her FB page about finding a cute garden idea using old Tonka trucks.  I had to take a couple of photos of my Tonka garden to show her!  I had stuck a plant in the dump truck a few years ago, thought it was charming, so have done it ever since.  Now if I could get those weeds cleared out, it might be a nice little sitting area!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by1