Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Peaceful morning

I love the way this flower photograph turned out!

Broccoli in the greenhouse.

A photo of my Diamonds shawl in the greenhouse.

Water Lily in the pond.

Water skitters .

Johnny Jump-ups in an old watering can.

Columbine.

Hostas.

This turned out blurred, but I like it anyway!  The waterfall.

Sweet puppy.

And another sweet pup!

View from the hanging chairs.
It has been 3 weeks since Karen and I had last gotten together for coffee and knitting.  Her garden is looking lovely!  Very peaceful to sit by the waterfall and knit and chat.  Thanks Karen!


2 comments:

  1. You took so many great photos in this post but I LOVE the photo of the water skitters - they look like they are glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great visit Sylvia......thanks for coming!! I so enjoy your company and wonderful fresh roasted coffee. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1