Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Pits

First Pit, Tomato and Pepper Plants.

Second Pit, Zucchini,Cukes and Eggplants.

Cukes sprouting.

The Herb Garden.

And it will also be the Pumpkin Patch.

Bird Feeder made by my Dad, Sun by my Sweetie.

We got the Pits planted.  A neighbor gave us a slew of tomato and pepper plants.  Not sure what kind they will be, but they are planted and hopefully will grow!  My Herb Garden is looking better this year.  Two kinds of Thyme, Sage, Chives and Parsley.  I also planted some Basil and Cilantro.  This will also be the Pumpkin Patch this year.  One side is Max and the other Sweet for pie.  Hopefully everything will produce.  I did plant late, but we had freeze warnings a couple of days ago, so I don't think that it was too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by1