Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cucumbers in the garden!

My first harvest.

Carnations.

Sunday morning skies and the clouds were beautiful!






The start of tonight's sunset.

I harvested some cucumbers this week.  I also have my zucchini going well. And one little jalapeno pepper.  No red tomatoes yet.  But the plants are going crazy!  We took a short hike on Sunday morning with the puppy dogs.  Beautiful clouds in the sky!  I was so glad that I had remembered to put my camera in my pocket.  And the final photograph is the beginning of tonight's sunset. I love to see the sun rays peeking through the clouds!

1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks awesome! Loving those clouds. First stop here and loving it. Thanks for sharing :)
    xox
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1