Friday, November 2, 2012

On the Needles

Socks that have been on the needles for about a year.

The old favorite dish cloth.

I need a bunch of these for neighbor gifts.

After Hours shawl.
It seems like the only thing I have been knitting the last couple of weeks are dishcloths.  Most of our little neighborhood give little gifts to everyone and I have been doing dishcloths the last 2 years.  This year I am trying to get ahead of the game and not be having to crank out a dozen of these in mid December. So that is what I have for  FO Fridays!

I really want to finish the socks for Sweetie, but I have forgotten exactly where I left off.  So I will need to take some quiet time to figure it out.

After Hours is very close to being finished.  I just need to knit the border which will have a few beads.


This is my On The Needles post for this week, check out what everyone else is working on at Patchwork Times.


Also check out Fiber Art Fridays.

5 comments:

  1. Nice dishcloths! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dishcloth pattern is THE best! Your shawl is going to be very pretty. Nice socks, too, so I hope you can figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love doing that dishcloth pattern, fast and so useful. I look forward to seeing After Hours when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dishcloth pattern and the blue you used for them! Good luck figuring out the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get in knitting ruts sometimes. Actually, that's why I made the Halloween ornaments. I needed to change things up before knitting my shawl again. Your projects will be great once you get back into the groove of knitting them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1