Friday, November 30, 2012

Shawls are blocking






Today is blocking day!  I ran out of time the other day.  I still have one more that I want to block, but the beds are full.  So maybe tomorrow for that guy.  I finished knitting my After Hours last night.  It was a close call, I have maybe a yard of yarn left.  I also have my Boneyard blocking.  I was undecided about whether to block it or not.  I did not stretch it, just smoothed it out while wet and put a few pins in to control the garter curl on the edge.

This is my FO Friday post as well as my Fiber Art Friday.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just love your lacy knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love blocking pics. That is some super fine yarn you've knit that with. Hope you're going to model it when it's dry. Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1