Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday --- Shawl-o-rama

Saroyan

After Hours

My WIP Wednesday is devoted to a couple of shawls.  I have been working on the After Hours shawl for a while.  It was set aside while I was working on dish cloths for Holiday gifts and while working on some fingerless mitts.  This morning I went back to the shawl.  I am on the border and am using some beads.

I had started the Saroyan a couple of years ago and had failure.  So I frogged and decided it was time to try again.  I have the first leaf finished.  I think that I will enjoy the knitting this time.

Check out what everyone else has in progress at Tami's blog. And also on Frontier Dreams. And a fun  group on Yarn Along.



2 comments:

  1. Love that colour of your After Hours. & the beads will look awesome on it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful knitting projects! Good luck with the Saroyan this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1