Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Vine Lace Shawl

Karen's baby sweater



Karen's tube cowl

Cool wooden tools in a cool wood bowl.

Custom Spin
Close up.

I went over to Karen's house this morning for coffee and knitting. I brought along my Vine Lace Cardigan to see about some wood buttons for it.  We got some blanks picked out and then I realized that I was not happy with the way that the sweater is working up, so we unraveled it. Karen helped me, we wound balls and I will restart it yet again.  Third time's the charm.  One hopes. So that is my WIP Wednesday post. Go to Tami's and see what everyone else is working on.

I love to go to Karen's house.  She has wonderful things arranged all through her restored Pioneer home.  She had just finished spinning a custom spin for a customer and it was drying in front of the wood stove.  I love the colors, it reminds me of Andes mints.  Check out her Esty shop, she has beautiful handspun yarns.



2 comments:

  1. I love her cool wooden tools in a cool wooden bowl. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I love having you come over for a visit Sylvia!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1