Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 Yarny Days are here again!

Too Cute!

Casting on Christmas Stocking

 Cast off last night, still needs blocked.
I had gone over to my friend's house this am and she had the cutest mitten bunting hanging over the fireplace!  I just loved it!  I might have to try that with some of my leftover yarns.

I finished my New Moon shawl last night.  It has an I cord bind off.  I thought that with the 200+ stitches it would take a long time, but it went rather quickly.  Hopefully I can get it blocked tomorrow.  It is my 11th shawl this year!  I think that I can make the 12 shawls in 2012!

Next up is the Christmas stocking for the new grandson.  I found the white yarn that I used for Mom and brother's stockings. I think I can get it knit up rather quickly, I seem to remember the others were quick knits.

I realized that I still haven't even looked at my Sunset for December.  I love this magazine!  Lots of good photographs and ideas.

This is my WIP Wednesday post.  Also check out Yarn Along and Frontier Times!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the shawl finished..lots of shawls it seems....garlands made of little knits is a great way to use up ends.. did one of xmas mice this year..kitties love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a nice surprise when something takes less time than I anticipated! Your mitten garland is Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1