Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Work in Progress



I cast on my 11th shawl for the year!  I am hoping to make the 12 in 2012 club!  They have to be started and finished during 2012.  My ravelry project page is here.  I still need to get Saroyan blocked.  That is on the schedule for today.

The other project that needs to finish up is a Christmas stocking for the new grandson.  I made Mama and big Brother one using this pattern, Daddy has a crocheted one I made for him when he was just a little guy.  I found the pattern but haven't found the white yarn for the trim.  I am pretty sure that I did not use it up on the other 2 stockings.

I am still plugging away at the same book as last week.  It is an ok book, but not one that I can't put down and read straight through.

This is my WIP Wednesday post.  Also check out Frontier Dreams and Yarn Along for some fun ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 12 in 12 is certainly admirable. I love the color

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1