Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Knitting in the Desert

Holden Shawl


Turn a Square hat
Cozy Mitts

Mandela Shawl

We went on a trip to Arizona with the trailer for 2 weeks.  I got a lot of knitting done on the trip!  I finished up my Holden Shawl.  I knit a Turn a Square hat for sweetie.  I made some Cozy Mitts for me.  The colors matched the scenery where we were camped that night.  And I got back to my long hibernating Mandela Shawl.  I am really knitting like crazy on Mandela!  I am excited about it again.  Isn't it funny how sometimes things have to sit in the corner for a while? Like 2 years! 

This is my WIP Weds post.  I am also going to link to Frontier Dreams and Yarn along.  Check out what everyone else is up to this week!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! Hubby and I are hoping to do some traveling like that when we retire. Some day...

    I love all your projects. Great colors in your Holden Shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your knitting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you shared, it is all so beautifully knit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cozy mitts do look cozy! and mandela shawl is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1