Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I have gotten a lot done on my Mandala shawl.  I am up to row 47 out of 96.  Each round is 576 stitches.  It has been a very enjoyable knit since I picked it back up again.

I had a request from my cousin to make a Beard Beanie for her Dad who is going through Chemo.  Of all things, he is worried about losing his beard. It is a crochet pattern.  I haven't done much crochet lately, the the FBdc caught me off guard.  It didn't look right.  I will mess with it more tonight.

For my reading this week Notorious Nineteen showed up at the library.  I love the Stephanie Plum series.  But I do feel that it is losing its fun.  And the books have shrunk considerably.  Double spaced with a larger font and wide margins.  Like that fools anyone.  They are an easy read.  Too bad the movie was extremely miscast.

This is my WIP Wednesday post.  Also Check out KCCO and Yarn along.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by1