Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Shrug is Blocking

Shrug blocking
Spring mystery clue # 2 finished!
Close up

Shipwreck
 I am so excited to work on a mystery shawl!  It has been a while since I have participated in a Mystery KAL.  The Spring Mystery Shawl 2013 is looking great so far!  I am all caught up, but that is easy to do for the first couple of clues!

I had started a shrug for my daughter's birthday.  (Which was two weeks ago!) I kind of took a break because the main body of the shrug has to be blocked before you add the ribbing on the sleeves and then the main section.  I finally have it blocking this morning.  Hopefully the ribbing will go quickly and I can get it in the mail soon.

I am plugging away at Shipwreck in between the other projects.  I am not bored with it.  I knit while watching TV, so I like projects that don't take a lot of thinking.

This is my WIP Wednesday, KCCO and yarn along post for the week!  Check out what everyone else is doing by clicking the links.

1 comment:

  1. Your lacework is beautiful! I procrastinate blocking too, but I am always so happy when it is done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1