Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Snowy Days


We have had a very heavy snowstorm the last couple of days.  My daffodils were just starting to open and now are buried under a heavy wet blanket of snow.  Hopefully the storm will clear out and the snow will melt away.

I am caught up on my Spring Mystery Shawl!  The fifth clue came out on Saturday and I am about halfway through knitting it.  I am using some bright orange beads and they really sparkle!  I hope it will show better when it is blocked.  What I should have on the needles is a baby hat for a shower on Sunday.  Those knit up quickly, so I should be able to get it finished in time.

I am reading one of the coffeehouse mysteries by Cleo Coyle.  I enjoy the characters.  And it is a well written story.

This is my WIP Wed, KCCO and my Yarn Along post for this week.

5 comments:

  1. It is snowing here, too! I love orange, it is my favorite color. Happy knitting to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow!?! What is going on with this weather? My friend in WY has similar weather conditions to what you're describing. It makes me feel a little bad for moping about the thunderstorms we've been having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh pretty shawl, I love that orange!! have a knitty wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shawl is going to be lovely! The color is so pretty.
    I'm sure spring will arrive eventually:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. snow? oh my goodness! your shawl and knitting look really lovely sylvia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1