Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sunny Days


Spring Mystery Shawl

Anniversary Mystery Shawl
I finished knitting my Spring Mystery Shawl!  It still needs to be blocked, hopefully I can get to that this afternoon.

I started the Anniversary Mystery Shawl.  It is a half hexagon shape.  I am just a few rows shy of having the first clue finished.  I love this pattern so far!  I am using beads.  They are very close to the color of the yarn, but I think it will still add a bit of sparkle.  

I knit a baby hat and forgot to take a photo.  It turned out very cute!  

This week the top of the reading pile is "Delicious Suspicious" by Riley Adams.  The first in a series of Murder Mysteries that is set in Memphis with a BBQ theme.  I am only 4 chapters in, but so far it seems like it will be a fun read.

This is my WIP Weds, KCCO, and Yarn Along post for the week.




6 comments:

  1. As always, your shawls are AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! I love the beads in them. They really add to the beauty.

    As for the book, it sounds like something that would just make me hungry. Haha

    I'm reading "Murder on the Orient Express." I'm not sure if I have read any Agatha Christy before but I am enjoying it. I think I've seen the movie that was made in the 70's and so I think I know what will happen but I'm not sure. Still fun to see how it will all be figured out. I keep thinking what a different outcome it all would have had they had the internet and DNA technology. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shawls! I love the yellow colour very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I think I could always have a shawl on the needles :) Such fun to knit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shawls! I love a good murder mystery too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing shawls!

    This week I'm participating in KCBW4: http://mibruno.com/knittingdia3/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shawl! The color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1