Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday and I am so finished with this week!

My WIP Weds!
Wednesday my internet was down all day long!  Withdrawal! I had meant to post my WIP Wednesday post, didn't happen. The yellow shawl is coming along, but I had an error and I need to go back 2 rows to figure it out.

Sad Shipwreck
I am sad about my Shipwreck.  I ignored the instructions to string the beads before knitting and am now regretting it. The photo highlights how the beads look great on the wrong side, and also how there don't look random.  I think I need to redo the netting.  I won't think about it today, I will think about it tomorrow.


Finished!
I finished and blocked my Spring Shawl!  It was a fun knit!

French Press Cozy
Since I set aside the yellow shawl to deal with later, I designed and knit a cozy for my new French Press!  I have written up the pattern and it is available for free at both my Craftsy and my Ravelry pattern stores.

Have a wonderful weekend!  Check out what everyone else finished this week at Tami's blog.







6 comments:

  1. all your knitting is beautiful!! gorgeous shawl and the coffee cozy made me smile. I'm chilled and fighting a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very nice items. The yellow shawl cheers me up. Unfortunately, yellow doesn't suit me .... Hava nice weekend. Regula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all of those beautiful projects. I love the beads and have done very little with them because I'm intimidated. Your work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing projects! Good luck with the Shipwreck.

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminado-osito/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects! Sometimes it pays to follow the directions. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I figured it out! You will have to let me know if that is true! Feel free to delete this comment if you like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1