Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIP Wednesday



I am still working on my Tour De Sock for the first round.  I tried, but didn't make the deadline.  Oh well.  Going out in the first round was not what I had planned.  I had unexpected complications.   But since I had joined a team (Team Roasted) I can still earn team points for the next round.  I will finish off this pair today and then cast on for the second round.

I started a new book.  Where you left me.  It is by a 9-11 widow who is writing a memoir.  I am still early in the book, total sadness at her loss.

Yarn for second round
The second pattern uses two colors.  It has a checkered band just after the ribbing.  I didn't have a large selection of sock yarn in my stash, so this is what I am going to use.


This is my WIP Wednesday, KCCO and Yarn Along post for this week.

2 comments:

  1. The socks look so lovely. Very fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Lovely socks by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1