Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wip Wednesday


Only 4 more rows!

New dishcloth pattern in the works

I gave up on the Tour De Sock for this round.  I did not have the right yarn with me.  Now that I am back home, I am trying to finish up my Mystery Shawl.  I only have about 4 more rows to do. And I am also working on another series of dishcloth patterns.  I am going for borderless textures this time.

Baby arrived safe and sound on Saturday,  Mother and child are home and doing well.

I am still reading Where you Left Me.  I am finally getting to the happy parts.  Next up is a dog novel.

Check out what everyone else is up to at WIP Wednesday, Yarn Along and KCCO.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pattern in the shawl! I like the sunny color, and the combination of colors in the dish cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shawl! beautiful lace design and -sigh- love that color immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished Where you left me last week. Loved it! Your shawl is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1