Friday, July 26, 2013

On the Needles

Sweater is coming along!


Morning walk

On the needles this week is the sweater for my daughter.  It is coming along nicely.  I like the lacy accent at the front. La Belle is a Drops design, the first time I have knit one of their patterns.  It was a bit tricky to figure out, but I have a handle on it now.  I do wish that they would put the stitch legend on the same page as the chart.  

This in my On the Needles post for today.


Craftsy is having a supply sale though July 28th!  Select yarn and fabrics are an additional 20% off!  Worth checking out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sylvia, It will be fun to see this sweater come along! It looks like a very pretty pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice sweater pattern. Thanks for the link to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1