Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Way Behind Wednesday

Summer Mystery Shawl


Dishcloths and cozy

Love the colors in this yarn!
I am making good progress on my Summer Mystery Shawl!  I am halfway through the 2nd clue and the 3rd came out on Saturday.  Since I started it a bit late, that isn't too far behind.  I still haven't gotten around to blocking the Anniversary Shawl. I will wait until I have both of these knit and then do a blocking marathon.

Since we went out of town for the 4th of July, I got a lot of car knitting done.  That is my dishcloth knitting time.  I have another batch of patterns ready to write up into a PDF.  And I also finished knitting a fourth Coffee Press Cozy, so those also need to be written up.  Since those don't have a deadline, I need to put them off for a bit. I have a few deadlines this week for my quilting adventures.

Yesterday one of the blogs I follow about Beer in Utah had this post about a fundraiser for ALS research.  My brother was an excellent homebrewer.  He was also a certified beer judge. He died of ALS.  I am pleased to see a fundraiser put on by breweries across the country.  Go to this link to find a location near you! 


This is my WIP Wednesday, KCCO, and Yarn Along post for this week.

10 comments:

  1. I love the way the pattern in the yarn colors knit up on the cozy. Very nice! You have been a very busy knitter this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great bunch of knits! So sorry about your brother ~ may his memory be eternal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, dishcloths! I have a lot of dishcloth yarn that I need to use up, and that would be perfect for car knitting! Why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty knits! I don't know if I'm trusting enough to do a mystery knit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of a KAL, but I'm afraid to commit to a big project without knowing what the final product will look like :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome projects!! Nice colors.

    Here's my WIP: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-96/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color of your dish cloth yarn! Good luck on the mystery shawl. I have yet to try one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both WIPs look great! I've been meaning to knit some dishcloths, and I may just have to steal your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mystery shawl looks very interesting - I love the colour you have picked out for it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like both projects and the yarn of the dishcloth looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1