Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Where did the summer go Wednesday?



I love the simple detail in this pattern!

I am knitting like crazy on the sweater for my daughter.  It is not going to be finished before she heads home. I really like the simple design of the cables that run up the front of the sweater. It looks so good in this alpaca heathered yarn.

I found this recipe magazine at the grocery store.  50 ways to cook corn!  Including Bacon-wrapped corn! Everything is better with bacon!

This is my WIP Wednesday, KCCO and my Yarn Along post for the week!




A fun new Craftsy class with Kerry Dunn on self portraits! Also new this week is Designer Foundant Textures with Marina Sousa!

8 comments:

  1. 50 ways to cook corn? LOL Have fun.

    Sweater is beautiful--love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color- I bet this will be a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a pretty pattern! Your daughter is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even imagine knitting a sweater in alpaca yarn in this heat :) It's lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like your daughter will have a lovely cosy sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a book I would enjoy, the kids love corn and indeed everything is better with bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm bacon! The sweater looks fabulous. Was she excited by it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love sweater in the making, that colour is gorgeous.
    Pretty cables.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1