Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Will it Rain again Wednesday?



Another dish cloth!
Last night we had a horrible thunderstorm roll through the neighborhood!  I swear that a strike must have hit in the next street, it was that close.  And unlike the recent storms, this one dumped a bunch of rain after the thunder and lightening passed by.  And it cleared in time to see a wonderful full (or almost full) moon.

I had gone to a craft group meeting/luncheon yesterday.  I choose not to take the sweater since I was at a point that I really need to concentrate and can't do that while visiting with friends.  So I brought along my Summer Mystery shawl which I had set aside to work on the sweater.  It was a fun lunch.  Good friends, lovely salad bar and a glass of wine in a beautiful flower garden.  What more could you ask for on a lovely August day?

I am also working on some more dish cloth patterns.  Fun to try out different stitches and see how they work up.

This is my WIP Weds, KCCO and my Yarn Along post for the week.  Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. Here in Guadalajara is also raining, last night was a big one and today it's still cloudy.

    Love the colors of your project.

    Here's my WIP: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-102/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No rain here in Baltimore, just hot and humid! Too hot to think about sweaters or shawls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1