Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Is it Really Wednesday?

Last night's show
Since we live on the East side of the valley, we get some wonderful sunsets.  I love the colors and shapes of the clouds last night.

New project 
I am starting a new project, it is a secret gift, so no link to the project page.  I can't decide which color to use.

Sorting
While my daughter was visiting in July I had her look through all my cross stitch books and magazines and take what she wanted.  So I listed some of the remaining ones in my Etsy shop.  I am now sorting and listing some of my crochet magazine collection.  I realized that I am not going to crochet anymore.

More to sort
And then there are quilting magazines.  I guess I should try to get a box a day sorted.

And even more to sort
And then there are the piles of wonderful magazines!  I am determined to get through all this stuff in September.  Keep checking back to the shop, there will be great deals on my destash project!

Current project
I didn't get much knitting accomplished over the holiday weekend.  I spent a lot of time cuddling with my 10 month old grandson.  He is so sweet!  

I am really enjoying "The Next Best Thing" by Jennifer Weiner!

This is my WIP Wednesday, KCCO and Yarn Along post for this week.




Check out the new photography classes at Craftsy!

2 comments:

  1. WOW that is a LOT of magazines! Great goal to have to get them all sorted through.

    Beautiful sunset. I love your sunset photos. You could probably do a 365 blog just of sunset photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a chore to sort through magazines. What a great job you did. And I can't blame you for cuddling with your grandson instead of knitting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1