Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Frosty

Frost on my windshield!
It has been cold the last few weeks.  Frost is the usual morning show.  I love the look of the crystals on glass!
   


 I was able to get two shawls blocked!  Yay!  I am planning on doing the third one today.

Fresh Bread
 I brought a loaf of my freshly baked homemade bread to knitting at Karen's yesterday.  It was delicious! The 3 of us finished off the loaf!
Karen's cowl


I started another cowl.  This one is going to be a short loop.  I am using a chevron design. I love this color of blue!  I have been reading the third in a series of knitting shop murder mysteries.  Fun to read!


This is my WIP Wednesday, KCCO and Yarn Along post for this week.



BTW, Craftsy is now offering offering Gift Cards for classes!  That way you can gift a class of your recipient's choice!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the frost photo! The bread looks divine and makes me want to eat gluten again! The cowls are so, so pretty. Looking forward to seeing them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful colors you're using. Real great... specially the blue! And the pattern for the cowl is beautiful. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each picture made me say "ooooh!" I love the color yarns - and the bread looks so delicous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frost photo is beautiful. It's actually kind of fibery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawl is beautiful! As are all the other items.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1