Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy New Year!


I finally started my Winter Mystery Shawl!  We were traveling over the holidays and I concentrated my knitting on a hat and socks for Sweetie.  And dishcloths while driving.  I will post those on FO Friday.

I read several books on the trip, they were OK.  I just found "The Whole Enchilada" by Diane Mott Davidson at the library yesterday.  I love this series, so hopefully this book will be a good one.

I love the way the turquoise beads look with the purple yarn! And this is a new shape, 4 long skinny triangles with a stitch in between each section.  I just love these mysteries!

I love taking sunset photographs!  This is from the last day of our trip.  It was taken at Boulder Beach Campground at Lake Mead in Nevada. It was quite the show!

This is my WIP Wednesday, KCCO and Yarn Along post for this week. And my On the Needles post!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful lace design, I love to knit shawls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turquoise beads are great! I can't wait to see the shawl grow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching shawls progress! I have only knit 2 myself but have no clue how to wear them so they just sit there :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sunset photo is awesome. I like Diane Mott Davidson, too, and didn't know she has a new one. Your shawl is going to be gorgeous with the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shawl is beautiful. Those are MY colors too. Can't wait to see it finished. Will the pattern be available after the mystery is solved?.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1