Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Frosty Morning

I know that most of the country has been under a deep freeze, we have had some decent weather here in the West the last couple of weeks. This morning there is frost on everything.  Burr. (We had our deep freeze in early December, but it didn't last more than a couple of weeks) Anyway I am ready for Spring!  

This is a mystery cowl that I have been knitting on all February. The last clue came out on Friday so I hope to get it competed tonight. I have enjoyed the knitting.  It is a well designed and wonderfully written pattern.

My reading this week is a Melissa Senate book. I have read several of her books recently and am enjoying her stories.

Friendship Blocks
My project for today is to work on a friendship quilt for a friend. It is a surprise quilt. I am expecting the last block in the mail today.  But I can get the sashing and cornerstones cut today.  And get a general idea of how I want to arrange the blocks.


"Amy"
I was able to get my blocks sewn together for my new pattern, "Amy".  I know I have a fabric that is perfect for the border, somewhere in my studio closet.  I took this project with me to a quilting retreat with friends. I wrote more about that on my quilting blog.

This is my WIP Wednesday, Yarn Along and KCCO post for the week.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by1