Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What's up Wednesday

Wingspan
I finally started my Wingspan, again. I had cast this on once before using a fingering yarn and when I was at the end of the first ball and only just started the 3rd of 8 wings I knew that the two balls of yarn I had would not be enough to make it through I raveled the project.

Doubling the yarn
I had been given this fuzzy yarn that is very difficult to work with, so I paired it with sport weight wool of the Andes. It is much easier to work with.

From my Sis

From my bosses
Sunday was my birthday and even though I was cheated out of an hour because of that nonsense called "Daylight Savings Time" I still had a wonderful day!  Lots of surprise flowers!  And my daughter and her baby girl came down to visit!  And a sunny day!  What more could you ask for?

To celebrate my birthday I am having a giveaway for a Craftsy class on my quilting blog at this post. Entries are accepted until March 20th.


This is my WIP Wednesday, KCCO, and Yarn Along post for the week.


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Wingspan is a fun pattern. It should look good with that yarn combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love the yarn your using for Wingspan. Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I love the wingspan pattern and you've chosen beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I love that you combined two yarns for Wingspan. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1