Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Where did July go?

For fun I have been crocheting a bit. I am on the third of a set of three reusable gift bags. Fun project, crochet was my very first craft.

Finally finished the Anniversary shawl
I finished the Anniversary shawl!  It still needs to be blocked.  Note below how much yarn was leftover! I am so glad to have a tiny bit left rather than being a tiny bit short!


The dreaded sweater
I am now going to get back to the sweater for my daughter. I was making good progress last summer, set it down and it got hidden away. Looking over the pattern I realize why I set it aside. The pattern is not easy to understand. I just started the bind off section for the armholes.  Hopefully, I can get it going tonight.

This is my WIP weds and KCCO post for the week.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness that is close to the knuckle with the yarn left over. Better to have too much than too little I guess lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you with just enough yarn...I'm in the opposite boat right now. I'm going to be short by the tiniest bit. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1