Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Gift Bagging

I am still hooking away at gift bags! I am trying to make a set for my son and his family. The camo one is a bit smaller, the yarn ran out. But that is ok. Fun, easy, crochet project!


I finally finished my trashy library books. I started on Beautiful Day bye Elin Hildebrand. A story of sisters and a wedding.


Pooling into stripes

Variegated stripes.
I love how the different color ways of the cotton variegated yarn will stripe! I love watching the design emerge.

Red rock in Kanab
Sweetie and I went down to Kanab for a quick weekend getaway. I love the red rock of southern Utah!

This is my KCCO and Yarn Along post for this week.


3 comments:

  1. Ah - Kanab. Last year my husband and I got to spend 2 weeks in October exploring that area. One of my favorite places in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags look great! That red rock is beautiful. I would really love to see it in person one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1