Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Still on the crochet binge!


I am still reading Beautiful Day. More of a summer read, but I enjoy her writing.

Apples
A couple of years ago I saw this Cream and Sugar pattern for apple place card holders. As it was right before Thanksgiving I decided it would be fun for the kids and grands to dress up our table a bit.(we are pretty casual) Anyway, I bought yarn and started to crochet one. Sweetie made sport of the idea so I tossed it in the corner. Now that I am on this crochet binge, I decided to revive the project. I restarted the first one since I had no idea what round I was on and I wasn't that far into the project. Hopefully they will turn out as cute as the photograph on the pattern.

Reusable Gift Bags
I finished all four of the gift bags. I love the pooling on the last one! You never know what you are going to get with variegated yarn.

Coasters
I wanted to make some coasters, so I decided to try granny squares. The larger square is intended for a bottle coaster.

This is my KCCO and Yarn along for this week.

2 comments:

  1. Those apple place card holders are adorable! Love the coasters and gift bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coasters and other crocheted projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by1