Thursday, June 30, 2016

Stage 2 completed!

I finally completed my stage two socks for the Tour De Sock race. I was late. I knew I couldn't make the deadline a couple of days before, so relaxed and didn't worry about it.  The stage three sock pattern is very cool! But very complicated reading so I am not knitting it right now.  I am too confused this week with just my life so adding a pattern like that to my brain isn't going to be a happy thing. I will knit this pattern, just not right now.  The next stage drops on the 1st. I am not near a printer so will not be able to start until the 5th. I may or may not try to knit like crazy to finish that on time. Depends on the pattern (it involves beads).





Link to my project page on Ravelry

This is my KCCO  and Yarn Along post for the week.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by1